Trump has insulted our prime minister. Badly. He called PM Trudeau "weak," "meek and mild" and "dishonest." One of Trump's advisers even went so far as to proclaim that there is a "special place in hell" for Trudeau. Now, no matter what your political stripe, that kind of unregulated and moronic loudmouthery is something that…
Here in Canada we have a great and young new prime minister. I for one am delighted. Many thanks to Juliet for her tribute post and for including the lovely photo of Trudeau and his mom. 🙂
Please check out this great post from Ross Murray. Ross knows how to really capture the essence of the main event that will be taking place for us Canadians on Monday.
2. Check for structural damage.
3. Be prepared for aftershocks and gloating.
4. Deal with any minor injuries, including cuts, sprains and ideological collapse.
5. Take two minutes to weep in silence behind closed doors so as not to alarm the children.
6. Eat a healthy, nutritious breakfast, because breakfast is the most important meal of the next four years of fear-driven dogma and social alienation.
7. Listen to the radio for further instructions. If it’s CBC Radio, you better make it quick.
8. Stay away from downed power lines, washouts, Twitter and Facebook.
9. If you begin to hyperventilate, take a plain paper bag, open it, fill it with large sums of 50-dollar bills and mail it to the member of the Senate representing your region.
10. Try to find out who is the member of the Senate representing your region.
11. Stock up…
View original post 442 more words