Ramblings from a Mum has passed on a cute game to me and I’m passing it on to others. Hope you have a little fun with this! 🙂
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Please note that I have to break rule # 2. Can’t post a picture of myself as I would be concerned that my ex-narcissist/husband might find it. Sorry. But I will explain the blue square. I’m sure you’re dying to know.
It’s supposed to be a picture of some clouds taken from above them. That picture actually shows up in bar at the top of the page, but nowhere else. For some reason only known to Zeus and Aphrodite, when I go visiting other blogs it simply shows up as a blue square. And actually in my sidebar, too. Go figure. Anyway, sky and clouds and weather are a big thing for me because I’m a pilot.
So, on to the game!
Here are Rambly’s questions to me:
1. What started you blogging?
I started because I wanted to throw my voice into the growing chorus of warning about the dangers of narcissists.
2. What are your worst and best traits?
Hummm. You just want one of each??? Especially the best traits? 😉
I have many worst traits. One of them is that I have had to really work on creating personal boundaries; in the past people have taken advantage of me.
My best trait is my sense of humour. Sometimes I can be funny. Really.
3. What is your favourite animal and why?
Dogs! Who is ever going to be as unconditional as a dog?
4. Who would you like to meet and why?
Good question. Not sure. Probably Pierre Trudeau. He was a PM of Canada who’s dead now. He was witty, smart, and completely irreverent and arrogant. He had something to be arrogant about, though. Lots of people really disliked him, but no matter what they say, he loved this country.
5. What is your favourite memory?
My most recent one is the day I met M. 🙂
6. If you had the power to change something in the world for the better, what would it be?
Wait a sec … just getting out my Harry Potter wand – oh yeah! I keep forgetting! It’s in laundry. Good chance I’ll never see it again. Well. To the answer. Everyone would have an equal opportunity at education.
7. What country would you like to visit that you haven’t been to?
Australia! No kidding! Have always wanted to visit! 🙂
8. If you could invent something, what would it be?
A yard work robot/machine/whatever. Something that will do yard work for me. I HATE yard work.
9. Who inspires me?
There have been many inspirations. M inspires me. A colleague inspires me. Seeing people give of themselves inspires me.
10. What is your favourite food?
Anything Italian. I love pasta! Yay Italy!
11. Have you read my memoir and if not, why?
Um, no. Have you read mine? 😉 (Actually, have been meaning to read it – just haven’t gotten to it yet.)
Okay. So now it’s my turn. Here are my questions (with my thanks to my predecessors from whom I have stolen one or two):
1. If you had a chance to go back five years from today, and knowing what you know, what would you tell yourself?
2. Who inspires you?
3. What makes you laugh?
4. Why do you blog?
5. What is your favourite animal?
6. What is your favourite travel destination?
7. Who would you like to meet (dead or alive)?
8. What is your favourite food?
9. What annoys you?
10. If you could change something in your life, what would it be?
11. What do you do to relax yourself?
I hope you play!
4. Lusiana Njo
5. One Old Sage
6. Teeny Bikini
- and it’s pass the game on time (ramblingsfromamum.wordpress.com)